Save Up for Your Retirement with an SMSF
Some of the benefits of SMSFs are:
- Security and Control: the trustees/directors maintain control are responsible for all aspects of their SMSF
- Taxation: investment earnings and capital gains on assets producing a fund pension are tax free
- Flexibility: SMSF can accept all types of contribution on behalf of a member
- Investment: on establishment of an investment strategy an SMSF can invest in a broad range of assets including shares, managed funds cash & real property
- Death & Disability: trustees may include death and disablement insurance cover on a member
- Compliance administration: can be undertaken via an external administration service or your exisitng accountant
There are specific rules that effect how and what assets can be held within your SMSF.
Ask Us about Self-Managed Super Funds
Please contact us should you wish to establish or discuss your existing SMSF.
Click on the icons below for more SMSF information